Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Socks are not for eating

Well, I did it again. Yep, I ate some socks. I couldn't help myself... they were lying under some stuff in Richie's room, and so when I found them, I knew I had to have them! I swallowed both of them whole - just to make sure that no one would take them away from me. Anyways, a couple of days later, I wasn't feeling so good, so I barfed one out. But I still didn't feel good, and despite wanting to eat my dinner, I'd quickly barf it back out. 

"I feel strange, but need to pee."
So Richie took me to a new dogtor, this one is special apparently. They gave me something to relax, and took a special picture of my stomach, and found that the sock was lodged at the bottom of my stomach, blocking the exit. So then I had a little nap, and then woke up with a sore throat - apparently they got the other sock out via "endoscopy", whatever that means. 

Richie got me home, and was relieved that they managed to get the sock out without having to operate. They have had to do that before with me, as I guess I ate some stuff when I was with my first owners; might have been a Barbie doll, but can't remember anymore. Now I'm really tired, and hungry.

"Sorry I ate your socks Richie."
I think I have learned my lesson now - socks are not for eating.

Buddy

No comments: