Monday, February 17, 2020

A quick jaunt to the Point

Christine's parents weren't using the cabin, so we loaded up the car for a quick trip to Point Roberts. It's a great time of year for me down there, as it is really cool still, and I can walk for quite a while without getting tuckered out.  

We walked (and I beachcombed) on a different beach one day, just to try something different. There are always such good smells down there - it's like a whole different world to me. I am usually well-behaved when I'm searching out stinky stuff - unlike my predecessors Mischa and Paisley, who would look for dead fish and other things to pick up. Yuck!

It's too cold for swimming, but I still went in to the water a few times, but just up to my elbows and knees. That kept Christine and Richie happy for some reason... I'll find something to make that change.

Buddy

No comments: