Sunday, March 10, 2019

Back to the Point

It was another sunny weekend here, so Richie and Christine decided it was time to go down to the cabin in the US of A. It was very quiet down there, as it was still quite cool, so the Canadian visitors were not down there in droves. 

Despite that, I was happy to go wading into this pool that I found - it is apparently rainwater runoff, so Christine let me drink from it. It doesn't taste salty like the other water that I wade in down here.

On another day (I can't tell from one to the next), we went to a different beach, and I did my usual dawdling down the beach, sniffing at all of the smelly stuff that one encounters at low tide. There are lots of birds down here most of the time, but I don't pay them much attention, as I am more of a sniffer than a looker... well, I am a "looker" ;)

Buddy patiently waiting by the car to go home
But as you have probably figured out by now, I am a homebody, and so after two sleeps away from my domain, I can't wait to get home again.

Buddy

No comments: