Friday, March 15, 2019

Back to work

Actually, we shot this a little while back, but it takes a bit of time between when we go to work, and when we appear on the moving picture window thing. I remember this day specifically, because when Richie walked me by the food truck in the morning, the man in there gave me a strip of bacon!  

Another funny thing happened when we got to set. You see, normally the film people have a place for me and Richie to sit while we wait our turn in front of the camera. But this time, it was outside in a muddy tented area. No sooner did Richie sit down in a chair, that I decided that I needed to jump up on him - yep, muddy paws and all! That's what they called a "wardrobe emergency"... if you look closely on Richie's jacket above, you can see the wet spots where they tried to clean it off.

Unlike some other times when we've done film work, you can clearly see us in this one (Supernatural Ep. 1415); we are supposed to be looking very happy - I nailed it, as even I smile as I look up at Richie. I wonder when we will be working in TV and film again?

Buddy

No comments: