Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Update from Cambie

Wow, long time no post... you try using a keyboard with these big mitts! Anyhow, not a lot has been going on around here since my last post where I had hurt my paw. You will be happy to hear that everything healed up fine, which is great, because I hated wearing that silly rubber thing on my paw all of the time.

There is this thing called "Instagram" where you can keep up on my antics a little more often, as Richie is usually better at posting things for me on there - Check me out at https://www.instagram.com/chin.rich/. He might have to give you permission, but he usually takes care of that within a day or so. Meanwhile, here are some good pics over the last 6 months.

The obligatory Christmas photo

"Cold? What's cold?"

I love it when it snows!

This is my pizza face

Playing at the beach in Kamloops earlier this Spring

Posing

Racing with my brother, Cooper

Hugs for my buddy Robin
Keep watching Instagram for more!

Buddy

No comments: