Monday, October 30, 2017

More Cooper time

Yet again, we went for a car ride to my brother Cooper's place, and much to my dismay, I got left behind! Ok, once I got over Richie leaving, Cooper and I played hard. But we are pretty used to each other now, and sometimes I'm the instigator of the wrestling, sometimes it's Cooper. After a while, we calm down, and we resume our positions, holding the floor down.

We would also go on visits to new places that I'd never been... here's a couple of pics from a farm that we went to one day to hang out. Of course, after a number of sleeps, Richie and Christine came to get me, and I greeted them with much jubilation!

On another day, we got in the car and went back to a doggie park that we had been to a long time ago. And again, Cooper was there! We ran around and sniffed so much, and then we found a big muddy puddle!

I love to lie down in the cool water and drink, but this did not make the humans very happy. Cooper came over to see what the fuss was about, but didn't lie in the puddle with me.

We eventually resumed our walking, and I got a little bit of that mud off. Regardless, when we got home, I got hosed down for some reason. But it's always fun to see my brother Cooper!

Buddy

No comments: