Saturday, September 23, 2017

No more summer

Today was the first full day of fall, or so they tell me. We had some visitors show up one sleep before that; humans that I had met a long time ago, when I was just getting acquainted with my new home. This time, they stayed with us, and they brought their little doggie, Zeus.

They tell me he's about 6 years old, but you'd never know it by his size... he's about the same as my stuffed toys! Anyhow, he was pretty chill, and we got along pretty well, despite our size difference. I tried a few times to get him to play (instigated with my downward dog action), but he wouldn't go for it.

We did go for a good walk this morning together, and on our way back, we came across a lawn fully covered in snow! I don't know why it was there, but we didn't care, as Zeus ran around on the crunchy white stuff, and I tried to chase after him. But he was way too fast and nimble for me, so I decided to lay down on it, and munch away at it.

I don't know how long it will be before we get to see snow again, but I hope it is very soon, as I love it! Anyhow, after we got home, our visitors packed up and went away, so I have the house to myself again.

Buddy

No comments: