Monday, March 20, 2017

Cooper Sunday

Cooper in mid-flight
We went for a car ride again yesterday, and we arrived at this park by the river, when who should we find there, but my brother Cooper and his humans! We immediately started exploring this new area, and we ran around on the grass and looked for muddy areas to play in. 

Not to worry, because after we got good and dirty, we went down to the river to get cleaned up. I ran back and forth, then up and down the bank, with Cooper chasing me the whole time. We got back up to the play area, and we played chase, and wrestled around on the ground for a bit, so it was back to the river for more rinsing.

"Thirsty anyone?"
It was also great to grab a drink while rinsing off all that mud. For some reason, I still got a bucket wash when we got back to the car. I like to push my head through Richie's legs when he's trying to towel me off, and he ends up getting just as wet as me. BOL!

After another short drive, we ended up at Cooper's place! I explored the backyard with him, and then we sat on the floor as they had lunch. That Cooper kept trying to nip my paws, and so we would end up getting into it right there in the TV room - much to our humans' dismay.

But after a week with Linden, it's really awesome to have another doggie that would actually play with me. I didn't like their stairs however, as they seemed too steep - so I went down on the back patio stairs. I hope we get to do this again soon - thanks Cooper and humans!

Buddy

No comments: