Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Happy Birthday to me!

Apparently, today is my birthday... not even really sure what that means. But Richie keeps telling me that I am fully 8 years old now; which is something of a milestone for us Berners. Toba was still over visiting with us, so Richie made a special doggie birthday cake to celebrate.

He had made me special doggie cookies once before, but they made my tummy upset for some reason. This one was really tasty, and it seemed much more like a muffin (which I have had before). It had peanut butter and banana in it (I can tell, trust me), which I love.

It was so yummy that Richie couldn't even get a picture fast enough after laying down the plates in front of me and Toba. I like this birthday cake idea.

Happy birthday to all my brothers and sisters!

Mischa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 8th birthday, Mischa!