Sunday, February 23, 2014

My home stay visitor

Richie and Christine had a visitor recently, but instead of just coming for a few hours then leaving, it was Richie and Christine that left! That was fine with me, as Michelle, apparently some relation to Christine, stayed in the house with me while they were away.

She took me on lots of walks, rain or shine - makes no difference to me, of course. We'd also go on walks with other doggies - this one is Teko.

 We'd go on our long walks, then I'd sleep for what seemed like forever - I'm not the young puppy that I used to be anymore! I still slept on Richie and Christine's bed, even though they weren't there. One day, Michelle brought the blanket from the bed downstairs, and when she went out, I chewed it up - I really like the way that soft blanket feels in my mouth, and then before you know it, there was the stuffing coming out. Whoops.

 Then one day, Michelle set up her tent on the patio - well, I know what that's all about, so in I went. It was a lot smaller that the tent that I'm normally used to, but it was cozy regardless.

Then one day I woke up to snow! Michelle gave me a yummy bone, and I took it outside and was happily chewing on it out there in the snowy back yard. Late that evening, Richie and Christine came home, and I was so excited to see them that I cried. Not human crying mind you, just doggie crying - I'm happy to have them home again.

Mischa

1 comment:

Michelle Sevigny said...

I LOVED sharing the week with Mischa... she's an absolute sweetheart and we had the best time together. And she really filled up my heartspace that was left open when my rottweiler, Monty, passed away a year ago. Thank you, dear Mischa... hope to see you soon!