Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Johnson reunion weekend

Here we are in Point Roberts again... I think this is my second home! This time we went down there because of the long weekend (whatever that means), and there was a bunch of Christine's relatives there; that means they share common parents or grandparents or something - kinda like how Toba is related to me.

They sat around all afternoon, eating yummy things - I hovered around them, until something fell off a plate, or got tossed my way. I love these group meals!

The small humans had a play tent set up in the front yard, and when they had finished playing, I decided to check it out. What a great place to get out of the sun! I normally sit in the shade by the Rover, but this has more protection from the heat.

Anyhow, the humans have a new game they play - it's called Cornhole, and they thow bags of uncooked corn (phooey), and try to get it through a hole in a board. All I know is that it doesn't involve me, so I thought I would lie right in the middle of their fun.

Mischa

No comments: