Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The big doggies...

We went down to Point Roberts again last weekend, and were joined by our friends Chelsea, Spencer and their doggie, Miley. It's a little bit cooler than it has been, so we were able to go for some walks in the sun, right by the farm with the big doggies!

Each time I walked by, I would cry for them to come over so that I could greet them. This one time, the big brown one (kinda grey to me) came right over and we sniffed each other nose-to-nose! I would love to go play with these doggies, but I'm not allowed to run around in there.

Those big doggies eat a lot of grass... I want to be a big doggie like them, so I thought I would try munching on some of this tall grass too. It tastes ok, but I'd much prefer the bacon that those humans have been eating!

Mischa

No comments: