Friday, August 2, 2013

Dog days of summer

Last night, Richie and our neighbour, Malcolm, took me to the baseball game! I had been there before, but it was a long time ago, so I don't really remember it. There were all sorts of dogs there, and I had a great time - getting attention from all the people there, and seeing so many dogs walk by.

I even got dressed for the occasion with my special Swiss collar, and a Vancouver Canadians hat! I didn't mind wearing it, but it would slip down over my eyes, and then I couldn't see. I got lots of treats and even some peanuts!

 While it might look like I'm actually watching the game, I'm not really - just resting my head on the railing. I was more interested in the people and doggies walking by in front of us. What fun!

Mischa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The hat looks good on you!