Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July update

Here's some updated pics for you from our hot July summer. It cooled down a bit from the July long weekend, so we've been going to the beach and hanging out in the park lots!

This one is from Queen Elizabeth Park, only a few blocks walk from our place. I was looking for a cozy place to sit down - Christine was lying on the blanket, so I went over and sat down on her!

Richie's friend from Australia was in town and came by for a visit. Here he is trying to teach me a new trick with some cookies. It didn't go very well, as I was too focused on getting the cookie off my nose.

On another weekend, Richie and I went in the roadster down to Point Roberts; Christine caught up with us again, and we had a great weekend hanging out at the beach and sitting in the shade, enjoying the summer breeze.

One evening, Ian brought out a bag of ice, but this was different than the ice that I like to chew on. When he put it in a bowl of water, this white stuff came out and spread across the lawn! I didn't quite know what to make of it, so I kept my distance.

And then last week, Harley showed up for a stay. Here we are at the beach with Ian and Lauren's friends. As you can see, Harley is trying to mooch some dinner from an unsuspecting guest, as I cuddle up to Christine.

Apparently July was the sunniest, driest month ever in Vancouver... I'll be happy when the rain and cool weather comes back!

Mischa

No comments: