Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Whistler weekend

Last weekend, we went up to stay with Richie's other brother Daryl, Rita and Harley up at Whistler. The last time we stayed here, there was lots of snow to play in, but there was none this time.

It was pretty nice weather up there actually, and we went on many walks into the village. Here we are sitting in the sun while Rita is inside one of the stores. I was getting a little bored - yawn! But once we got into the village, there was something going on called the "World Ski and Snowboard Festival". All sorts of humans were walking around and there were other humans giving things away. I got some beef jerky, and some doggy treats!

When we got back to the hotel room, there was this bunny who would hop right up to our balcony! I was so excited... this bunny wanted to come over to see us! I cried and cried for him to come over and play, but I wasn't allowed out to see him.

You can see how close he is in the picture above - Richie thinks that the other humans that stay there have been feeding him; I think he wanted to come see me!

Finally, Christine let me out onto the patio, and I rushed over to see the bunny, but he ran off under the tree nearby. But he didn't go very far, and I could still see him tucked under the brush over there.

I love bunnies.

Mischa

No comments: