Friday, April 12, 2013

Easter down South

I forgot to post some pics from our recent visit to Point Roberts. We went down there on "Easter" weekend - whatever that means. Something to do with an bunny (I love bunnies!), but I didn't see any. Here's a cute picture of Toba when she was a little puppy - with bunny ears!

We hadn't been down to the Point in a while, and this trip was the first time this year that the sun was out in full force. While I didn't have Toba chasing me around on the sand bars, it was still fun running around with the sand between my paws. I even got in a little bit of "crazy puppy".

But I'm getting older now, and really all I want to do is laze about in the sun, and hang out on the patio with my humans. Lucky for me, it was warm enough that weekend that they stayed outside almost the whole time, so I was in my element!

Even when the sun would first come out in the morning, they would move their chairs to the other side of the lawn so that they could sit in the sun with me. When we weren't outside, we would go inside so that the humans could make yummy dinners of roast beef and turkey! Of course there is always something that falls from the counter, or a few scraps that get left for me.

Back here in Vancouver now, but apparently we're not done with Easter yet, as we're going to have another Easter dinner for the Chin family.

Mischa

PS - Happy birthday grandma!

No comments: