Saturday, January 24, 2009

Special picture day

It was another exciting day for Paisley and I today. We went for another road trip to Richie's sister's place, and we played with our Berner cousin Lupin and all of her toys. There was this awesome squeaky toy that we all wanted, so whoever had it got chased by the others. After a little while there, we got back in the Rover and drove down to the place where I was born!

When we got inside, there were a bunch of my sisters and one of my brothers! Even my old friend Mercedes was there; she was very calm - much more relaxed than when she was staying with us. Apparently she is pregnant, and will be having puppies of her own! I hadn't seen them all in such a long time, but we all got along like the family we are - no barking, biting, or even any hijinx. Here's Paisley, me and Mercedes lined up for what we thought was a treat, but we weren't allowed to eat anything this morning for some reason.

Anyhow, one after another, my siblings would disappear into the back room for 20 minutes or so, and then come out all dopey and slow... I didn't care - I was getting plenty of attention and quality time with my old family members and their humans. But then it was my turn - I went in the back and was given something that made me sleepy. I then had to stand still while they took pictures of my insides. Apparently, I have great joints... I don't really know what that means, but I hear that it will be important to me as I get older. A little while later, I was led back to Richie and Christine and was very happy, but still sleepy.

But we're home after a long drive, and I had a nice big dinner and I think I'll sleep for the rest of the evening.

Mischa

No comments: