Tuesday, January 1, 2008

What I did over my Christmas holidays

We had a fun Christmas holidays - it was great having Christine and Richie around all the time, instead of taking off all day like they do most of the time. One day, Lupin came over for a sleep-over, but she is still kinda skittish around me. I don't know why, as I like to play with all dogs.

The next day after Lupin went home, there was all sorts of fun things to do - we opened presents (I shredded paper off of my own!) and saw what Santa left for us in our stockings overnight.

After all the excitement of Christmas was over, I still had more fun, as my best pal, Idaho, came over for a few days to stay with us. We played, ran, wrestled and farted - phew!

Here we are playing with my new Christmas toys - we look sad because Richie is making us pose while he takes our picture. We're not really sad though, we just look that way.

Happy New Year everyone!

Mischa

No comments: