Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Yay! Snow!

I woke up this morning to another fresh blanket of snow! I actually snuck into the bedroom to sleep last night, or else I would have noticed during one of my outside pee-breaks. It really dumped this time - if I could count (or measure) it would be something like 10 cms, but I do know it was enough to get me romping around the backyard all by myself.

Anyhow, it turns out that when it snows this much, it makes Richie stay at home - something to do with the silly 255/40 ZR17 tires on his car. Anyhow, Idaho came over for a play in the morning, then we all went for a walk (pull) to Starbucks. I played more with Idie while Richie went upstairs to work. Then after my mid-day nap, we went out into the sunshine, grabbed Jamie and Idaho, and went for a walk (pull) to Queen E park. We ran and ran - in some places, the snow was up to my elbows! I love it when it snows!

Mischa

----------------
Now playing: Peter Gabriel - Growing Up
via FoxyTunes

No comments: