Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

So this is some kind of special time of the year or something. Last Friday (apparently - we dogs have no concept of time, let alone being able to track the days of the week!), Richie and Christine took me to their office, and I had my jingle bells on (below) and a harness with stockings attached (stockings are the things that I like to steal from the bedroom). Except these stockings were filled with candies, and I paraded around the building, meeting people, and they got all excited and I gave them candy.

Today is apparently "Christmas Eve", although it certainly doesn't seem like evening to me. It is bright and sunny, so Richie took me for a walk to Starbucks in my jingle bells, and then over to to Douglas Park. Everyone loves to see me, and I return their affection by sitting on their feet!

Anyhow, I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

Mischa

No comments: