Sunday, December 2, 2007

Let it snow, let it snow!

I discovered a new thing this weekend - snow! Apparently, this is what happens to the rain when it gets cold enough. I wish it would snow more often, as I love it! This morning, Idaho came over and we played in the backyard - wrestling, tug-of-war and a good ol' game of chase.

After, we all went up to the field at Queen Elizabeth park, and we ran and ran! Richie and Christine made a snowman, while I chased Idaho around with a snowball in her mouth. I used my now-famous linebacker tackle technique, and I took out the silly snowman in one tackle!

Back at the house, Grizzly was over for a visit, so I went over for even more playing in the snow. We ran around and frolicked in the snow for at least another hour or so. When the snow started to turn back into rain, I finally decided it was time to come inside.

Now I am really tired - I think I'll take the rest of the day off.

Mischa

No comments: