Saturday, July 7, 2007

Hangin' at the yurt

What a beautiful morning at the yurt!

Hmmm... I wonder what would happen if I went in for a drink? I'm not sure about going in the water, at least beyond my belly, as shown below.

But I am happy to go for another spin around the lake in Richie's boat...

you would think that it is too hot for me to be in the sun that long, but with the bottom of the boat being so cool, I get great naps while we are out on the lake!

As for Richie and Christine, they couldn't go into the yurt for a nap, as it was too hot during the day, so they hooked up a sheet for some shelter from the sun. Even still, it was 30 C in the shade. It was easy for me to find shade in the trees by the lake.

Richie even cooked dinner over the open fire - cowboy-style! They had some tasty stuff - bbq ribs and pan-fried potatoes... I know this, because when Richie wasn't looking, I licked the spoon!

After dinner, we went for a sunset cruise around the lake...

Smooch!

Here I am, probably checking out the loons on the lake, or looking for that elusive beaver!

Anyhow, so ends my summer vacation - but who's kidding who - every day is a vacation for me!

Mischa

No comments: