Wednesday, April 11, 2007

What the heck is this?

So one sunny afternoon, Richie took the door off my "safe" area, and cut a doggie door in it for me. Apparently, I am going to eventually be ~24 inches tall at my shoulders, so this door was cut at a height that is a little bit too high for me to use right now.

However, a few days later, Richie made temporary stools that I could use to get in and out on my own. I didn't quite know what to make of it until a cookie appeared on each side of the door. It's a pretty simple equation: Mischa goes through the weird plastic flap = Mischa gets a cookie!

Now that I have my own way in and out, I am now sleeping at night in my safe area. This makes me and my humans happy - I get to go in and out when I need to (I pee early in the morning), and Richie and Christine get to sleep in (a little bit anyways).

Mischa

No comments: