Saturday, April 14, 2007

One of my favourite hangouts

So I think my favourite place to hang out, is the deck. It gives me a great vantage point to see what is going on in the yard, and I can see what the bunny is up to next door (more on that sometime). I can also see what my girlfriend Idaho is doing over in her yard. I cry to get her attention, but sometimes she has her boyfriend, Grizzly, over to visit, and she doesn't pay any attention to me. Regardless, it's a great place to dine and there is usually water nearby.
I can even see what is going on inside by climbing into one of the deck chairs and peering into the window! You can see one of my new favourite chew toys in the background above - a waxed cardboard box. It's funny how my actual toys aren't as exciting as household items like margerine containers and plastic water bottles.

Mischa

No comments: