Sunday, February 4, 2007

Happy Day!

My brothers and sisters and I had new visitors today - it turns out that they will be taking me home in a month to live with them! How exciting! It turns out that Rich (aka Rico), has been waiting years for this to happen. He's waited patiently until he had a house and a yard before he felt it was time to get a dog. Lucky me! I have heard that he has spent a lot of time with another Berner named "Paisley". She was a sweetheart that left us a little bit too early.
He's also been spending time with his sister's new Berner, "Lupin". Sure, she's cute, but there's no possible way that she'll be able to compete with me on the cute-ness factor. But I'm sure we'll have plenty of opportunities to play together when I get a little older. Then I'll show her who's boss! Maybe if she's lucky, Deb will go away sometime, and she'll have to have Richie dog-sit for her, and then we can play until we pass-out!

In the meantime, I'm going to spend my time eating lots, and getting bigger and bigger, so that I can play and run with the big dogs!

I can't wait for the next visit with my new owners!

Mischa

No comments: