Sunday, February 11, 2007

4 weeks and counting!

We are having some serious fun now. Sure, we've had our eyes open for a couple of weeks, but everything is so new, I don't think we really knew what we were doing. Now, I really feel like I understand what I'm looking at.
I know it sounds crazy, but when I look at things now, I actually see it. When my friends come over to visit, I actually look back into their eyes! We've been having a grand time wrestling and hamming it up... but we get tired really easy. Maybe I am related to Rico somehow?

So now is probably a good time to tell you where "Mischa" comes from. As I've mentioned before, we Berners originate from the mountains in Switzerland, so Christine and Richie thought it would be fun if I had some link to my Swiss heritage. It turns out that there is a group of mountains in Alps of Valais, Switzerland called Mischabel. We also grow to be quite large dogs, and Richie was saying that Paisley would remind him of a big, huggable, black bear. Well, it turns out that Misha is a Russian nickname for bear - how fitting.

Mischa-bear

No comments: