Friday, December 26, 2008

Best Christmas ever!

Ok, so I know I've only had one other Christmas to compare to, and truth be known, my memory isn't that good that I even remember what I did yesterday. But it has been snowing TONS this year, and every time it does, we go for another walk to the big park by the baseball stadium. The other day, it was soooo deep, that I had to jump up just to get moving in it.

On Christmas Eve (like I have any idea what day that is, but so they tell me), Richie and Christine went away for what we thought was the evening. But it turns out they had gone over to Richie's brother's house, but they couldn't cook their dinner because they had no power there! So an unspecified amount of time later, the whole Chin family arrived back at my house with all sorts of yummy smelling food! They ate and ate and ate, and we didn't get any of it! Paisley didn't like having so many people around, so she went down to her room by herself.

On Christmas Day, we both got toys to play with! Here we are just as they were when we received them, and...

a short time later, we had performed our ritual gutting and shredding of the new arrivals.

But after a long day of Christmas-ing, I found a new place to hang out. I can't wait for next Christmas!

Mischa

No comments: