Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Special pictures at the dogtor

Since I was still limping around, Richie took me to see the dogtor yet again. This time, he left me there! I went into the back room with them, and then I got really sleepy. Before you know it, Richie was back to get me, and we went home for a nice dinner. 
 
Unbeknownst to me, Richie had the dogtor take some special pictures of me while I was napping earlier. It turns out I have something called "osteosarcoma". I don't know what that means, but Richie and Christine are really sad now.

I don't know what the big deal is - it doesn't hurt that much, really. I mean check out the picture above; the wrist that hurts is the one I have folded back! Anyhow, now in addition to getting a little bit of milk each morning, I'm also getting a little dollop of peanut butter three times a day!

Buddy

No comments: