Thursday, April 20, 2017

Charlie's visit

I have met this little doggie on other occasions, when Christine takes me out for a walk with her human. But the other day, Charlie got dropped off at our place to stay with us!

Ok, so she's not too fond of me - I've been told that I can come on a bit too strong sometimes. She growls at me when I'm getting a little too close, and so I have to keep my distance. As much as I try, she really doesn't want anything to do with me. Even when we go for our walks, she stays on the other side of Richie, so I can't get in her face.

This is pretty much the only time she will allow me to be nose-to-nose with her - when one of us is on the other side of the door. I go out, she comes in. I come in, she goes out. Hmm... I think there is a message here, but I'm not getting it. Anyhow, after 2 sleeps, she went back to her human. Oh well.

Buddy

No comments: