Sunday, November 6, 2016

Muddy puddles!

We went to that awesome place called the UBC Endowment Lands again today. It has been raining a lot recently - I know this because Richie doesn't like it when I lie out in the yard and then do some digging and then come back into the house.

Anyhow, I found that there was this awesome little ditch next to the path, which was now filled with water! I ran up and down the ditch, something that Richie and Christine call the "Luge Run". Apparently Mischa and Paisley used to do the same thing. I don't think they like me lying in the muddy water however.

Then the water runs down the ditch and then disappears into this tube thing. I had to check it out, but I can't tell where the water goes.

But as you can see, I got thoroughly muddy. For some reason, I got hosed down when we got home, and then got a vigorous towel-down, followed by a blow-dryer session. Now I am all clean and fluffy again!

Buddy

No comments: