Thursday, July 28, 2016

Hi. My name is Buddy.

I am just over a year old. I have had a bit of a tough start in life, and so I'm looking for a new place to call home. I just met these two humans the other day, and then they came back today, put me in their Rover, and took me for a ride to their place.

There is a lot of space to explore here; unfortunately for me, there are these new things that I have to climb up and down to get everywhere. Apparently they are called "stairs". I was able to get up the ones inside earlier, but don't like going down them. Outside, they are scary too, as I can see right through them! But after some encouragement by these new humans, I made it down ok.


These new humans, named Christine and Richie, have been spending their time with me outside all day. I don't know how long I will be here, but I am sure having fun!


Buddy

No comments: