Sunday, June 21, 2015

Summer is coming...

Well, if you aren't a Game of Thrones fan, you won't understand the joke. See, there's this thing that plays on the moving picture screen, and it takes place once a week in the spring. We go over to our friend's place and have dinner, then the humans watch it. Because Tyson is allowed up on the couch, so am I.

But summer is definitely coming. We've been down to Point Roberts a couple of times recently.

 Here I am trying to stay cool in the shade from the Rover, when the two Harley dogs came over from across the street. They are much nicer to me than Harley is, as they don't nip at my bum! They quite like me actually, and the come right up and give me kisses, which I try to avoid, of course.

 Out on the sand bars during low tide, there's lots of place to run around, but not for me. I'm getting too old for that now. I did make a vain effort to chase after a long-legged bird, but it flew away before I could get very close.

 Christine gave me a bowlful of ice chips the other day - I love chewing on ice, but only if it is little, small pieces. It's a great way for me to quench my thirst and have some fun doing it.

And here's a familiar thing for me... to dig a little burrow under the deck so that I can avoid the mid-day sun in the cool dirt. All of this, and summer is just starting now.

Mischa

No comments: