Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Backyard antics

I have been known to bark a bit - okay, sometimes a lot - at Dexter, the Jack Russell next door. I'll stand on the landing at the edge of the deck, and bark/jump at him while he does the same. This seems to irritate Christine and Richie, for reasons I don't understand. They like me to bark at strangers, and anyone mucking about in the back alley, but why not this? Anyhow, the other day, I went out to bark at Dexter, and found this:

I can still see around it and can tell when Dexter is in the backyard, but it's taken the fun out of it. As you can see, both Toba and I were very chillaxed, even though that little aggressor was just on the other side of the fence.

Here's another funny one - me sitting on the landing, but who is that in the distance? Toba in the garden again. I thought it was funny, so I went into the other garden area, and dug out a spot for myself.

Anyhow, it's going to be a hot next few days, so you won't see much activity from me... Toba has the right idea, hiding in the garden.

Mischa

No comments: