Thursday, October 9, 2014

End of summer update

Hi everyone. Yes, it's that time of year again. Christine and Richie stop hanging out in the backyard all the time, and we migrate indoors. It's not an immediate change - as we did have a great time a while ago at the beach.

We drove to the beach in the convertible, and I was able to turbo-sniff the late summer air all the way there. We set up camp and had a yummy dinner (ok, they did), and then we sat on the grass until the sun went behind the trees, and it got cold, so we left.

When it's cold out, I don't mind getting all cozy with a blanket. Especially in the morning - I'm not a morning doggie to begin with, so when Christine made the bed with me on it, I was happy to stay in there for a while.

Here's another thing that I don't like... when they start packing their luggage up, I sometimes get left behind. So I figured that if I hung out right in the middle of the bags, I couldn't possibly be ignored. Turns out that these bags are for emergencies, and stay packed until there's an earthquake or something. Whew!

As you have probably seen, there's a thing I like to do called, "Cross the bridge", where I get up on the ottoman, then cross over to Christine's lap with my front paws. This time, I didn't make it, but landed with my head between her legs. Another thing I like is to do that, and get head rubs in that position. So here I am - best of both worlds, I guess.

Mischa

No comments: