Saturday, November 20, 2010

Winter fun!

We woke up this morning to a fresh blanket of snow! After waiting for what seemed like hours for Christine and Richie to get ready, we all went over to the school for fun and frolic in the snow!

We must have done at least a dozen laps of the field - at one point another doggie showed up, and dog, was she ever fast! I'm usually the one at the front, and Paisley (with her big Budda butt) is bringing up the rear.

But when we wrestle, Paisley always seems to get the upper hand on me, as she usually gets a good grip on the scruff of my neck (it looks like it hurts, but don't worry - it doesn't).

Besides, Paisley is my protector - she's always looking out for me, and sometimes hovers over me when we're just hanging out watching things go by.

I hope this snow lasts for a while, because we love this stuff!

Mischa

No comments: