Thursday, March 4, 2010

What the heck happened?

So we go to the vet again the other day, and I'm looking forward to seeing the gang as I walk through the door. Well, after some happy greeting by the staff, I went in the back, and Christine left me there by myself? I got over it quickly, then had a big sleep. When I woke up, I felt funny, kinda like I did when I was only a puppy, but not as woozy and wobbly. Christine came and picked me up from the vet, and when I got home, it felt like I had been in a bar fight. How could I have gotten in so much trouble while I was sleeping?

I have two spots - one on my back, and the other on my shoulder, where it seems as though someone/something has bitten me, and my fur has been shaved off there. I was bugging me so much that I would constantly want to scratch or lick these areas. After a day or so, Richie put this shirt on me...

Since I can't really get at these spots anymore, I don't scratch and lick at them as much. And I kinda like wearing a shirt - I used to laugh at the other doggies who had "raincoats", but this is kinda cool. Anyhow, after a few days of this, my bar-fight wounds don't bother me much anymore, and I'm pretty much back to normal.

Mischa

Editor's note: Mischa had a couple of pronounced lumps; one wasn't moving, and so the vet recommended we remove them. They turned out to be fat deposits.

No comments: