Thursday, January 28, 2010

The start of a new decade

What? I'm sleeping here.

"I've fallen and now I can't get up!"

Ok, not really. Just another one of my favourite spots to sleep - probably #5 on my list. Besides the spot under the bed, the tile in the bathroom, the kitchen floor, and the living room, it's one of the best places to catch some shut-eye. Richie just thought it looked funny.

A week or so ago, the man came to the door with a heavenly-smelling delivery. Something called pizza apparently - well I love pretty much everything to do with pizza... the cheese, meat, and even the bread crusts! This time, we got to snack on the melted cheese scraps that were stuck to the cardboard boxes - yum!

It's been really warm here - where is the white stuff we had last year? No matter, as we've been spending a lot of time with Christine these days. Not sure why, as it's only usually Richie who stays home with us on "weekdays". Now it seems the opposite is happening - he's never here, and Christine is always home. Anyhow, we finally got the stuffing out of the dinosaur I got for Christmas, as you can see above. It was a warm sunny day, and Paisley and I enjoyed gutting and shredding out on the front lawn.

Look at me! I too can stand on my hind legs and check out what is happening on the computer!

Mischa

No comments: