Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Suckers!

So for a couple of months now, I've been fooling them by behaving like Paisley - I haven't been digging holes in the lawn or garden, I haven't shredded up my stuffed toys, and I've been really affectionate and attentive when I'm in the house. Heh heh... I lured them into a false sense of security, and they thought everything would be good. Until tonight.

Richie put a frozen hot dog in the sink to thaw while he went out to the garage to work. When he turned his back, I stood on my hind legs and managed to fish the tasty frozen treat out of the sink! But while I was up there, I saw that there was something else there that was worth investigating. It was a yummy chocolate cake! I peeled back the tin foil and took a few good bites of it. I was a nice dessert, but in truth, I much preferred the hot dog.

When will these two learn? I just can't be trusted.

Mischa

No comments: