Tuesday, March 4, 2008

How did this happen?

So the other weekend, Christine and Richie spent a bit of time putting down this wonderful smelling dirt (apparently called "topsoil") over the area of yard that Idaho and I have been shredding up over the winter. Then Richie put up this crazy orange (like I can see colour) fence around the newly seeded area.

Well, I couldn't resist the smell of that new dirt, and I had to jump over the flimsy fence so that I could dig and stuff. But after a bit of playing in there, I realized it was harder to get out of the area than it was to get in. Richie came out from his office, and there I was, busted - caught with the dirt still stuck between my paws. He wasn't very happy, and I got scolded and squirted with the water pistol again. After that, he put up a more substantial fence, and I don't think I can jump over it anymore. No bother, I'll just dig underneath it.

Mischa

No comments: