Monday, August 31, 2015

Afternoon walks

Well, it would seem that I have hurt my leg somehow. I don't remember what I did, but it makes me hold up my rear leg a little bit when I'm standing around. For some reason, I am now getting a little dollop of peanut butter each morning and afternoon... and then my leg feels a bit better. 

 And then we'll run into one of these guys on our afternoon walks. Sometimes, Richie will let go of the leash, and then I can chase them up the nearest tree. But I forget about my leg, so Richie holds me tight, and so the squirrel just stands there and taunts me!

We got even closer to this one, and he just hung there and made little chirping sounds, before he took his nut and ran further up the tree. I tell you, if my leg felt better, I'd get that darn squirrel.

And then on our return trip, we ran into these two - our little human friends, Hudson and Komelo! Hudson is always talking about me, and it was good to see him again. This was the first time I had met Komelo, as she was afraid of doggies when she first arrived, but as you can see, she's gotten over that now.

You never know who we will see on our afternoon walks - who will we see next?

Mischa

No comments: