Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Under the knife - again

I went to the place called "the vet" again recently. I am always happy to go there, as I can jump up on my back legs, and get a cookie from the jar on the counter there. However, when we went to the back room, I didn't want to go any further, and hit the brakes. Unfortunately, my claws don't get any grip on the floor there, and I got dragged back there. Then I had a big sleep.

When I woke up, I was really groggy, and I cried a lot. Then later, Richie came to get me, and I cried even more. We walked home, and I was really unsteady - good thing I have four (who can count, really) legs. I couldn't really stand up without leaning against something, and so I went back to sleep. When I woke up this time, I had that damned lampshade on again! But it doesn't really bother me, other than I keep bumping it into things like the doorways and chairs. Something on my leg is itchy, but I can't really get a good look at it with this thing on. Anyhow, after a while, my leg stopped bugging me, and I've stopped wearing that silly thing.

Mischa

Editor's Note: Mischa had a 5 cm lipoma on her right rear leg. The vet decided he wanted to remove it, as it was right at the knee joint, and was concerned that it might create issues for her later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon, so you don't have to wear the lampshade!