Friday, November 16, 2012

My new piggie

Christine came home the other day with a new toy for me. I was cautious at first, because this one looks like a real little piggie. I gently took it from her, and gave it a few squeezes and he made funny "oink oink oink" sounds.


I find this little piggie almost too real... I'm not really sure what to do with him. So I decided to take it outside and bury him in the garden. A little while later, Richie came back inside with my piggie! Doesn't he understand that I'm trying to grow him bigger so that I have a play-friend?

Then I went out and buried the piggie again. I dug so deep that I rubbed the skin off my nose!. This time, Richie and Christine couldn't find him - I hid it so well. The next day, when we came back from our walk, Richie went into the garage, and I decided that piggie wasn't safe, so I dug it up, and moved him. But he started making his "oink oink oink" sound again! Richie came out of the garage, and I was busted! He took piggie inside, washed him up, and put him away... apparently so that I won't try to bury him again. Poor piggie.

Mischa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor piggy! I hope your humans let piggy out soon to play with you!