Saturday, June 18, 2011

More fun in Point Roberts

We've been back down to Point Roberts a few times recently, and Richie captured some pics that I thought I'd share with you.

This is my new hideout - under the deck in the cool dirt below the patio table. Christine's dad doesn't like it when I go down there, as I have to squirm in there on my belly, and it makes it dusty - I think he's going to fix it so that I can't get under there anymore.

Here I am chilling on the grass with Christine - I normally go lie under the Rover when it is hot, and sometimes Richie or Christine will come join me.

This is one of my new favourite things in Point Roberts! It's a drinking fountain for dogs that one of their friends has on their front lawn! I love to drink right out of garden hoses, and this is much more fun!

Here's some more cuddling on the front lawn - this time with Christine's nieces, Brooklyn and Jaeda. Max is there too (in the background).

Here's one of those things that we find on the beach that Paisley and I like to roll around in, but this one was still alive, so we didn't even notice it. Richie didn't let us near it - apparently it can pinch our noses with those claws!

Mischa

No comments: