Sunday, November 15, 2009

Our house-sitters

A little while ago, Richie and Christine left us for a quite a number of sleeps, but that was quite alright, as we had new humans staying at our house to take care of us. Karen was the full-sized human, and Lily, was the little one. We were on our best behaviour for them - well, as much as we could be. I chewed up some cuddly toys that I think made Lily unhappy... sorry Lily - I really can't help myself.

They took us for walks every day, even in the pouring rain! I thought I would test them, and not only did I get them to give me treats so that I would get in the Rover, but I had them giving me treats to get out of the Rover!

As you can see, I think Lily really liked us. We had a really good time with them, and we hardly missed Richie and Christine at all. When they finally did come home, we got really excited! They had apparently been to our home country of Switzerland, and brought back a stuffed Berner for Lily... I tried to grab it, but I wasn't allowed to have it.

Thanks for taking care of us Karen and Lily!

Mischa

No comments: