Friday, May 9, 2008

Some pics to update you

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted some pics, but we've been really busy around here. As you can see, the sanbox/playpen is a big hit, and Paisley and I play in there all the time. Sometimes, I'll just go lie in the cool sand and hang out by myself.

But when we're inside, you'll usually find us sprawled out on the kitchen floor, or snuggled together on our new bed in the TV room.

I got a great treat the other day, when Christine finished a jar of peanut butter, and I got to lick out the rest - well, as much as I could - it's really hard to get your tongue into the bottom corners!

I thought this picture of Paisley was pretty funny - this is a new toy that Richie brought home the other day. It is supposed to be almost indestructible... we'll see about that.

Mischa

No comments: