Sunday, April 6, 2008

Our new sandbox

There's been some weird stuff going on in the backyard lately, and I think it might have to do something with me. See, earlier this spring, Christine and Richie put down a bunch of really neat smelling dirt on the area of my grass where Idaho and I had torn it up with our playing. After they put a flimsy fence around it, I jump in there and dig a new hole. Richie would come out and I would get sprayed with the hose for some reason.

Anyhow, I have also been teaching Paisley how to dig, as she doesn't seem to do it on her own. But for some reason, Richie would come out and spray our paws with water! I don't really know how he knows we've been digging, but he figures it out somehow. So yesterday, they dug up all this dirt (and we get in trouble for doing this!) and put down a wooden thingy - I'm helping... well, maybe getting in the way at least. Anyhow, apparently there is going to be some sand put in this thingy, and we will be allowed to dig 'til our hearts content.

Here you can see Paisley sitting on all the freshly dug-up dirt - we dogs love to lie in fresh dirt! I guess they are saving this dirt so that they can put it in all the holes I will be digging all summer!

Mischa

No comments: