Saturday, August 25, 2007

Movie night

The other evening, Christine hosted her volleyball team for a BBQ, and so we decided to host a movie night as well. The projector thingy that is normally hanging in the basement was moved outside, and we all hung out in the backyard all evening! Richie had friends in from Switzerland - my native country! They even brought me a gift... a traditional collar for us Bernese Mountain dog types! It is a big, black leather collar, with gold cows (one of my favourite 4-legged friends) all around it. I'll try to post a good picture with me wearing it soon.

Anyhow, it was great to have everyone outside hanging out with me - as you can see, I am always in the centre of the action. There was also a lot of popcorn being eaten, and I was able to snag a few kernels from a few of the unsuspecting newcomers.

Mischa

No comments: